- The Operator is the administrator of personal data processed in relation to the Website’s operation.
- The Operator process personal data of Users indicated in the “Ask about product” forms, including information considered as personal data, while respecting provisions of the Law applicable in this scope, in particular according to the Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Polish Office Journal of 2002 No. 101, pos. 926 as amended) and Act of 18th July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Polish Office Journal of 2002 No. 144, pos. 1204 as amended) in order to allow the User to use the Website while utilising safety measures required by the Law.
- The Operator reserves the right to disclose selected information regarding the User to authorities or third parties that will submit a request to disclose such information on the basis of appropriate legal grounds. Aside from cases indicated in previous sentence, information concerning the User will not be disclosed to any third party without said User’s consent.
- The User’s data are stored for no longer than it is necessary to use the Website and then they are removed from the system.
- Each User has the right to access his/her personal data, correct or complete them, and right to request cease of data processing and removing them by addressing the Operator in writing regarding such rights. In the event of removing data conditioning the use of separated Website resources and services offered within the Website, the User loses the ability to use such data.